To download the latest version of Eddy3D, please fill out the following information form. Any information you provide here will only be used by the Eddy3D team and will not be shared with any other individuals or organizations.
Upon completing the form, you will be receiving an email with the download link.
- Probing on decomposed cases doesn’t work for now (need to reconstruct first)
- The latest release of Eddy3D (v0.3.8.0) currently only works with Rhino 6. McNeel made changes to the SDK in Rhino 7 which makes the box-shaped simulation domain incompatible with v0.3.8.0. We will fix the problem with the next release.
- Age of air in simulation domain can be evaluated.
- Simulation of trees modeled as porous media is supported.
- MRT component was updated with the TwoPhase method, see this publication.
- General stability has been improved.
- Culling of probing points outside of domain is now robust.
- Fix for problem with cp probing.
- Added swtich for potentialFoam initialization and mesh renumbering.
- Added Lawson, Davenport, and NEN8100 pedestrian comfort indices.
- Fix for change in latest Rhino release.
- Probing component automatically refreshes after probing has finished.
- Added: cellPoint interpolation instead of cellPointFace
- Fix: WindFactors, MRT, UTCI running
- Fix: Many bug fixes
- Added: Paraview/Residual component now select from executable of
- Added: Template engine implemented
- Fix: turbulentEpsilon was 0 if the ABL BC was in use
- Fix: Both Box and Cylinder are converging properly when terrain is in use
- Fix: Alwas load the residuals for the first wind direction instead of wind direction “0” if the selection is empty
- Fix: locationInMesh works with Terrain for BoxDomain
- Change: fvSchemes according to SimScale
- Change: New mesh settings
- Change: Slip BC for all symmetry patches instead of symmetry
- Fix: Domain has correct size if TerrainMesh is being used
- Fix: Perim .stls were written in snappyHexMeshDict if TerrainMesh was connected
- Added: Option to adapt dimensions of box domains
- Fix: Erroneous case decomposition with BlueCFD
- Change: Renamed output of settings components
- Added: div(U) batch files
- New component: ParaView can now be opened from the canvas
- The ParaView are now called as their respective wind directions which helps to distinguish them if more than one if opened in ParaView
- First release