We are currently building an active user base at the McNeel Forum where people help each other out with questions that go beyond our Getting Started information. Please feel free to start a new thread if you have any questions.
Our team is monitoring new posts there and will provide help with any unanswered user questions.
How to increase to probability of receiving fast and helpful answers.
Please include the following in your post
- A clear question or intent
- Clear description of your problem, ideally with a screenshot.
- What have you done so far to solve it?
- Please add a minimal Grasshopper file (.gh or .ghx) that contains only component relevant to your problem with all data internalized
- Please add the following: Eddy3D Version, Rhino Version, Windows 10 Version
- Please add the
eddy3dtag, see screenshot so we will get notified about your post